Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Milo is Seven Months!

I cant believe it has been two months since I blogged about Milo! He is seven months old today and sweet as pie! His personality is coming out so much more! He babbles constantly, can sit up now and has started eating solids. We are still working on the rolling over part, but he is slowly scooting around! He has had quite a few "firsts" in the last couple of months that we wanted to share.
First trip to Seattle
Madison Park

First time meeting Truett


First time meeting "Uncle" Toby


First time boating

First time in a swing (and giving "the finger")
First taste of avocado (still not a hit)
The rest are a few fun pics of our sweet boy!
Happy Boy
Playtime with Daddy
someday...
Bathtime
and he can still fall asleep on Mama!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I can't believe he is 7 months already! I love the picture of him giving the finger on the swing! We have a similar pic of Chloe doing that when she was 2 weeks old....she was not on a swing of course. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever! I hope things are going well!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so cute!

Colt and Candice said...

I LOVE the bathtime picture. His face is priceless... I couldn't stop laughing.

The Johnsons said...

So, I'm confused....how is it that you are all hanging with "Toby Mac" and son? That is them, right? You obviously have been leading a double life that I haven't been let in on! :)
-Tanya